Hi There – hope you’ve have had a great week- and surviving lockdown / social distancing ok!
Well, more positives:
- Australia’s positive work in keeping to our social distancing laws
- The number of new cases dropping and
- The Government financial stimulus reaching businesses and individuals
Has seen Australia’s consumer confidence climb for the third week running, up 7.7%
The ANZ-Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence and inflation expectations survey showed:
- ‘Future financial conditions’ gained 6.6%, the subindex has been in positive territory for the last four weeks
- ‘Current economic conditions’ gained 9.6%, for the third week straight, while ‘future economic conditions’ rose 6.7%
- ‘Time to buy a major household item’ saw a significant gain of 21.5%
Don’t miss out on our quick 30-minute webinar this weekend:
Coronavirus – Friend or Foe – Property Investment In 2020 – 30 min Webinar!
1 pm Sydney time – Saturday & Sunday (same content at both)
See you online then!
Stay safe, and if you have any queries in regards to the effect of the Coronavirus on our property markets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.