Property Club provides a full range of support services to help you avoid the traps in property investing. There is no need to do expensive property investment courses when you have the experience and property investment advice available through our community.
We can help you avoid the nasty traps that can trip up unwary property investors. As a Property Club Member, you’ll have ongoing access to:
- Property investment and wealth education
- A dedicated Property Mentor experienced in property investing
- Extensive research on the locations and developments with best potential
- Loan and finance assistance through our approved broker network
- Club recommended solicitors and conveyancers
- Leasing and management support for your Club properties
- Networking with other property investors, all with different levels of experience
- Tax and accounting information tailored to property investors
- Analytical software to test your investing cash flows
- Record keeping software to manage your property portfolio
- Retirement planning guidance and programs
- Local, State and National education events – many of them are free
Best of all, you have the support of a full network of experienced investors, all willing to share their experience and help you on your journey to wealth through property.
Buying a rental property might seem easy, but it takes knowledge and experience to weed out the dud properties that can turn into rental nightmares. Property Club shows you how to invest safely.
Membership of Property Club is free – and so are most of the services we provide to members who invest through the Club. As soon as you join Property Club you’ll have access to a full range of member benefits.
“For many years now, the Przial Branch in NSW have worked with many nurses, assisting them with investment choices and information to help the investing process run more smoothly.
A nurse’s time is often limited, and while looking after others, they often neglect their own financial future.”Deb & Kevin Morgan
“We can only compliment Property Club, our property mentor Roger Galway, our solicitor Smart Legal and our Property Loans mortgage broker…”Di & Mick Coleman
“Bronwen and I would just like to say a huge Thank You to Property Club for the work that you and your team did in presenting the 2013 National Conference. As we may have told you, it was the first national one we have been to but definitely won’t be the last…”Bronwen & Michael Roberts
“In 2011, my wife Cheer and I got married and bought our first home in Westminster WA (Perth). At dinner one evening, with friends…”Sam & Cheer Heywood