DO YOU WANT TO BE A PROPERTY MENTOR?
Are you a property investor? If you have a passion for property and love to share your knowledge with others, you may be eligible to join our team as a Property Mentor.
About The Role
Property Mentors help our members on their journey toward financial independence using the wealth creation strategies of Property Club.
Working within one of our many Branches throughout Australia you’ll have the support of an established team of professionals, including your fellow Property Mentors.
As a Property Mentor you will:
- receive training on the Club’s processes and procedures,
- have access to a range of analytical tools, information on market trends and property developments,
- attend functions and events to help members obtain the information they need,
- work closely with allocated members, assisting them to understand the strategies for creating wealth through property,
- guide and support members through the stages of property selection and purchase,
- provide ongoing support to members, assisting them to learn how to manage their property portfolio and access ongoing education.
This role can easily be accomplished in a part-time capacity but has the potential to develop into a full-time role if you are motivated. Many of our Property Mentors have full-time jobs and enjoy mentoring others in their spare time.
The rewards of this role are numerous; a commission-based payment is complemented by the fellowship and knowledge you’ll gain as part of the Property Club community.
If you are interested, please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com